Allana Buick & Bers, Inc. (ABBAE) is a leading Architectural Engineering firm with over 30 years of experience specializing in making buildings perform better. Our core expertise and strengths are in building envelope, HVAC, plumbing, energy efficiency, and construction management. We perform investigation, testing, design solutions, engineering, and prepare construction documents for exterior building envelope assemblies. For both new construction, as well as existing buildings, our services result in “making buildings perform better” by making them longer lasting with lower operating costs, and by reducing risk during construction.
Our clients include: the education sector (K-12 and higher education), the hospitality industry, multi-family sector (apartments and condominiums), industrial and commercial buildings, and public buildings, such as airports, municipal owned buildings, and federal government buildings.
- We specialize in waterproofing, roofing, and exterior façade.
- We reduce risk in construction for architects, contractors, and owners.
- We verify building performance and compliance.
- We provide risk management for owners, designers, manufacturers and contractors.
- Quality assurance
- Testing and auditing
- Construction management
Over the past 30 years, we have successfully performed more than 4,500 projects that include:
- All Roofing Systems, Including Skylight
- Waterproofing Systems (Above and Below-Grade)
- HVAC, Plumbing, and Other Mechanical Replacements and Upgrades
- Exterior Façade Including Curtain Wall, Windows, Masonry, Stucco, and Siding
- Podium Waterproofing (Above and Below-Grade), Including Balconies and Lanai
- Mechanical Optimization and Energy Efficiency
- Renewable and Alternative Energy
- Structural and Seismic Upgrades